Shakespeare Media | Video Production Sydney, filmed a series of event videos for UK based company Faculti Media in North Sydney on Saturday 21st February 2015.
Some of Australia's prominent thinkers and actors in the education sector participated, everyone with the same goal: to question dogma, improve understanding, and bring the best of what they know into the classroom.
- Tom Bennett, author, blogger, founder of researchED (UK)
- Greg Ashman, head of research at Ballarat Clarendon College, writer, TES Australia Emeritus
- Professor Kevin Wheldall, Director, The MULTILIT Research Unit
- Dr Kerry Hempenstall, RMIT University
- Michaela Pinkerton, Albany High School, NZ
- Simon Townley, co-director, Gorilla Learning
- Professor Tara Brabazon, Professor of Education and the Head of School of Teacher Education at Charles Sturt University
- Cameron Paterson, Sydney Church of England Grammar School
- Glenn McLachlan, Director of Professional Enhancement, Knox Grammar School
- Dr Kevin Donnelly, Senior Research Fellow, Australian Catholic University
- Professor Stephen Dinham, University of Melbourne
- Dr Lillian Fawcett, Cracking the ABC Code
For corporate videos, TVC's, web videos and event filming please contact Shakespeare Media to discuss your up-coming project. Shakespeare Media is a leading corporate video production company in Sydney that offer affordable production rates for medium to large businesses across Australia.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail us with the link and it will be promptly removed.